Monday, February 18, 2008

Yawn



Christ, this shit is boring. The offseason is upon us. Nothing's happening. Free agency kicks off in a couple of weeks, but I'm not expecting Denver to make the kind of news on that front that they did last year. Some guys will get cut and some guys will retire, but for right now, there aint shit going on.

If I had time, I'd lay the wood, Fire Joe Morgan style, to this piece of clap-trap penned by dipshit Woody Paige. It details his plans for the offseason and contains his hilarious trademark puns and word trickeries! Sheer brilliance from the ass-grabber here.


On another note, I fired up another blog titled /makes jerk off motion. It's basically a video dump (movie scenes, songs, miscellaneous Broncos junk and other shit that I enjoy). If you've got a few minutes, check it out.

No comments: