Friday, March 7, 2008

Hey, but Mr. Lombardi, though...


Normally I not much of a Vic Lombardi fan. He's too much of a ball-washing sycophant for my tastes. In fact, I kind of hate every one on the CBS 4 team. Gary Miller is nothing more than a four hundred dollar hair cut and Reggie Rivers is better off doing his round-table discussions with questionable experts and taking calls from filthy hippies and 105 year old ladies (I saw Reggie at the mall in Grand Junkyard one random day back in high school. He was signing a backboard at the Foot Locker).

Here though, Lombardi is pretty good. Javon Walker is trying, and failing miserably, to explain why he's such a little whiny ass girl bitch. Lombardi lets him ramble too long and he lets him off the hook at the end, but otherwise he's not bad. He only asks him about five questions but he asks the right ones.

Here are the answers: my knee was fine, I love Brandon, they should have told me earlier if they wanted me to take a pay cut, they're lying when they say I'm going to need a microfracture surgery in the next couple of years, I like penis, Jamarcus Russell is better than Jay Cutler, I swear I'm a good guy, my knee was fine, I generously let Brandon get to 100 catches last year, the raiders gave me ten times more money than anyone else would have, I like penis, I'm not a bad guy, you're only as good as the receiver on the other side, my mohawk looks stupid, I like penis...

2 comments:

@slushygutter said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
@slushygutter said...

I'll give Vic a little credit for knowing his Denver history and such, but his schtick is a bit tiring- which seems to be the trend in local sports these days (hello drew Soicher)

Javon- have hella fun in Oakland- you'll need it there Gimpy