Monday, March 23, 2009

Yet again



Apparently the boys over at Next Season Sports just cant get enough of this mock draft nonsense. They decided to fire up the thing again after all of the big-name free agent moves.

Here's my pick on behalf of the Broncos.

The fact that the guy I went with was still available at #12 goes to show how idiotic mock drafts really are. And don't even get me started on the Lions drafter/clown. In the first installment he picked a guy first overall who would have been there with their pick in the second (maybe even third) round. This time he picks a fucking linebacker. Sure, you've got shitty linebackers, but linebacker play wasn't the reason you went 0-16. And you're going to pay a linebacker first overall pick money? Something like $30M guaranteed? To an outside linebacker not named Lawrence Taylor? Fucking clueless.

I shouldn't be too hard on the guy though. You'll probably be calling me clueless after you see who I picked.

3 comments:

Crosshare said...

You picked Huckleberry Hound? Fuck! We're screwed now...

Kyle said...

I don't think the Lions fan pick is fucking clueless. I think he modeled his pick after the organization's mentality quite nicely.

Hercules Rockefeller said...

Good one Kyle. Never thought of it like that.