Friday, November 30, 2007

Al Davis is still alive...somehow.



It's Raider week, suckers. No matter what happens from here on out for the Donks, this is a must-win. Not "must-win" as in "we need to win this game to keep our pathetic playoff hopes alive." We have to win this fucking game because it's the Raiders...and I hate the Raiders. More than anything in the world I hate the Raiders. Here are some things I like more than those chumps from Baghdad by the Bay's bastard step-brother:

Getting punched in the face
Getting kicked in the groin
Taking a girl home only to discover a dick bigger than mine
People who stop for yellow lights
The Broncomania message boards
Live Free or Die Hard
Craig Ferguson
Apartheid
Diarrhea
50 Cent's new album
Mark Kiszla

That's just a sampling....I could go on all day. You see, I hate the Raiders. Getting the season sweep over these silver and black clad ass-clowns would be almost as satisfying as the Broncos actually being good.....almost.

No comments: