Saturday, February 2, 2008

7 in 10.



The cost of watching the Donks in person just went up...again....following a 7-9 season. It's the seventh time ticket prices have increased in the last ten years, and the second year in a row. It makes a little more sense to raise prices after you host an AFC Championship game rather than raise them after playing like dog-shit for most of the season, but whatever.

People are still going to pay it. I'm still going to pay it. Am I going to like it? No, but I'm going to fork it over.

Hopefully there will be some serious outrage and disgruntled season ticket holders will give up their seats in a fit of pique, but I doubt it. I don't think I'm going to magically jump 10,000 spots on the waiting list over this. 5 years and counting on that long fucker, and a few bucks per game isn't going to get me off it.

No comments: