Friday, February 1, 2008

Clean slate



Two posts in one day for ya. I recently bought a laptop, so hopefully I can post a little more. We'll see if I can keep up the pace.

Here are my predictions for the Super Bowl. I want this on record so people don't call me a liar on Monday. Lets see if you can pick up on where I'm going with this. You're a smart guy, I bet you can.

Pats win the game 56-9 while putting up 36 in the first quarter. Koolaid Moroney busts loose for a cool 205 yards as the Pats gain 281 total rushing yards for the game. Randy Moss hauls in 4 TD passes. Dreamboat completes 14 in a row and 27 of 28 for the game. The Pats as a team bust loose for 603 total yards.

Meanwhile, I'm thinking that Eli Manning goes 7 for 28 for a blistering 28% completion rate and that the Giants finish with 34 total yards.

All of that sounds completely absurd doesn't it? Well, that's the Donks Super Bowl history prior to 1997. One yard or completion or TD off the insanely negative SB records that Denver holds. Completely absurd.

I think the Pats are going to win this game, probably by a ton. Lets see if we can wipe some of those ugly numbers out of the record book.

No comments: