Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Poor decisions - UPDATE


The boys over at Bronco Talk have lost their minds.

They've asked me to sully their blog and reputations and fire off an occasional post for them. A move sure to drive their page-load count into the toilet.

So if you're not getting enough of my poorly thought out ideas and douchebag leanings here, head on over to Bronco Talk for even more assholery! First post is coming soon.

UPDATE: The post is up and some clown has already destroyed me in the comments. Good times.

5 comments:

Crosshare said...

You have a crappy attitude and Donks offends me so. Why in the world would you pick on Sebastian in such a manner? What kind of heathen upbringing do you have? Blah Blah Blah!


Great post, keep it up :P

Hercules Rockefeller said...

Thanks, man.

I will never understand people criticizing life-long Bronco fans for using the term "Donks."

Lousy Donks.

Denver Obsession said...

Ignore the haters, Herc. We love ya.

Crosshare said...

Wow, looks like our readers really do hate you. I quite amused with it, so don't change a thing. lol

Hercules Rockefeller said...

Thanks for the kind words everybody.