Monday, June 16, 2008

Which one of you is responsible?


Look, the man is going to be fine.

What I want to know is which one of you did it? Who read the last former wideout post, completely agreed with me and then went apeshit on him in Vegas? I didn't actually want non football related physical harm to come to the gentleman. That idiotic joke about burning the house he still has in Denver down? Just that, a joke. I didn't actually want you to fly to Vegas and rob and beat his ass.

That said...he kinda, sorta, a little teensy bit maybe had it coming, didn't he?:

According to the Las Vegas Review-Journal columnist Norm Clarke, Walker was seen Saturday night at Tryst at the Wynn spraying the crowd with some of the 15 bottles of Dom Perignon Rose champagne he ordered.

Have you ever been unwittingly sprayed with champagne? I have, and if you're not all hammered up and/or with the asshole wasting booze, its a nightmare. A disgusting, sticky, thin film all over your face and hands and clothes and everywhere for the rest of the night. It's awful. You know not everyone there was happy about getting sprayed w/ Dom.

Does that justify this shit though? Of course not, I'm not a some kind of sick monster. I sincerely hope he's ok and ready to roll on Sept. 8.

No comments: