Saturday, July 28, 2007

Me and my loser friends are gonna head out to buy Aerosmith tickets. Number 1 priority of the summer.



Rare Saturday post for ya. Broncos single game tickets go on sale in 11 minutes. I wasn't planning on doing it online, but I got screwed in the lottery down at New Mile High and decided to jump in the hooptie and fly down I-25 to the office. I had to sweet talk the dork-ass security guard in the building because I forgot the card that unlocks the front door. I showed him my card, my drivers license and the key to the office's front door. Apparently that was good enough, because he picked up his Harry Potter book, rode the elevator up with me and watched me key in. I think I'll set fire to the place on the way out, just to teach the guy a lesson.

I'm looking to hopefully snag a ducat for Oakland (every year - absolute must have), San Diego, Green Bay, Tennessee and Minnesota. There were about 20 or so clowns in line this morning wearing Brett Favre jerseys, so I'm going to try and pick up GB first then Oakland, SD, Minny and finish up with Tennessee.

2 minutes to go. I'll be back later with an update.

UPDATE: Fuck Ticketmaster right in the pants. No GB, No SD. Here's what I got: Oakland, Minny, Tennessee and KC - juggernauts all. Due to their POS website, I bought twice as many tixs to the Minny gams as I wanted. After locating the tickets, putting in all the billing info and hitting submit, I got an error message saying that my request couldn't be processed. So I tried again. Same message. The only thing is, both of those fuckers went through. I better get a refund out of it, but I'm doubting it. I'm still going to try and hit up the SD and GB games. The key is to wait until the visiting teams return their unused allotted tickets to the Broncos and they go on sale. We'll see what happens. All in all a massively disappointing day.

3 comments:

Denver Obsession said...

Dazed and Confused... good quote.

I'm really glad I didn't have to fight through the ticketmaster nightmare for the one game I'm heading to this year. I actually have a friend with access to a ticket for me to the SD game, so I'm flying in that Saturday, watching the game on Sunday and then flying out on Monday morning. But it will be worth it to see my FIRST game at Mile High!

Even so, I envy you being able to go to more games (even if you don't end up making the SD game). I wish I lived in Denver! Curses to the fates!

Take it easy!

Jonathan Douglas
www.mydenverobsession.com

@slushygutter said...

good luck with the GB tickets. Ive had everyone who ever took a crap in Wisconsin hitting me up for tickets. I think Lyn Dickey even called.

Hallux Valgus said...

No matter what, I'm guessing you can move the Vikings tix for at least the purchase price. At least. Of course, the closest I'm getting to Denver this year is a CU game in Tempe, so I don't feel very sorry for you.