Monday, March 24, 2008

Brandon Marshall slices up his arm, blames Grimace and the Fry Guys


Is anyone actually buying this? Because I'm not.

Our top wideout currently has his arm in a cast after supposedly tripping wildly over a McDonald's bag and smashing his arm through his entertainment center. Here's what he had to say about his little mishap yesterday:

I want to thank everybody for their concerns and let everyone know that I'm okay...It's funny because I pride myself on YAC and being one of the toughest players to take down once I have the ball in my hands.

So for the next couple of days I'm going to take the time to build my confidence back up after allowing that McDonalds bag to take me down and send me through the entertainment center.


First off, who is this guy, me? Eating at McDonald's? You're a professional athlete, man. When discussing dining options, the word "McDonald's" should never come from your mouth.

Second, where do you live, my apartment? You've just got random fast food bags and garbage all over the floor? You're a millionaire. They're called Merry Maids. You should probably hire one.

So yeah, I think this is some epic horseshit. Jeff Kent and David Wells level horseshit.

No comments: