Tuesday, July 29, 2008

What I have to offer you...that's as good as it's gonna get...and it won't ever get that good again



My man Horvil Tiki keeps getting better and better.

Incredibul Incredulous, I cant beleeves guy. What happen, Who bleeds the orage and blue. I givez lefted arm to see bronco train. Train in massive heat. heer wisdom of Shanhan firsted hand as yell player, call player fart! Say guy fart do again! Run root again catch ball got to take proper step to get job done. I not understand. wait and see guy?? waited and see? guy 7 and the 9 is last year guy. Last year news. Teems at 0 now. When bronco begin play the rader score is the zero to zero. what cheer only bronco when ahead? only cheer when record incredulous? only show up in megaton glory season? I cant drives from the eastd coast guy. Cant do it.

Horvil Tiki


Call player fart! Say guy fart do again! It cant get any better than this, can it?

How about the fact what is probably the hardest word to spell in that paragraph is actually spelled correctly? I mean, he didn't get hear right, but incredulous is dead on. Twice.

Gold mine!

2 comments:

Bird said...

I hope the donks have a megaton glory season...

Ian said...

I'm starting to incorporate Horvil's speaking into my every day conversation. I can't tell you how many times I said, "Got to hone it guy," yesterday.

I love him...