Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I guess I could stick my head in the oven




Bad to worse.

Champ is ou for at least a month w/ a torn groin. Six weeks is more likely.

Boss is done for the year with a severely fucked up knee.

Obviously Champ is the bigger loss here. Lets face it, it was only a matter of time before Boss got seriously hurt. He gets dinged up on every series. Whatever. We're not very deep at that LB spot. I guess Winborn starts? Ugh.

The pass defense, if you can fucking believe this, will actually get significantly worse. The dropoff from Champ to Dre Blight is steep. Cliff-face steep. Champ had Randy Moss pretty much shut down last night. The second he went out Moss not surprisingly started getting open...and catching touchdowns...and putting the game away. And Jack Williams on the other side? Yikes. Where the fuck is Karl Paymah? God, this is terrible. Hoo boy. I need to sit a few plays out.

This is a black day for football.

2 comments:

Adam Sivits said...

I ... I am scared.

Dear God, I could put up 28 on this defense with three midgets, a dog, a shopping cart and five fire hydrants.

Hercules Rockefeller said...

Yeah, dude. This could get out of hand, fast.

It might be time to fire up the 'ol run 'n shoot.