Friday, October 19, 2007

I hope I can make it across the border. I hope to see my friend, and shake his hand. I hope the Pacific is as blue as it has been in my dreams. I hope




Things keep getting uglier here. Javon's done for the next month at a minimum. Stephen Alexander, who still somehow had a roster spot, is done for the season. Crybaby Simeon Rice is bitching and moaning about everything in sight. No one fucking wanted you here to begin with, you little girl. You're a waste. I'd trade 10 of your worthless ass for one Kenard Lang. I guess you should have picked the other team that was interested in you huh, bitch? They're doing pretty well, aren't they?

Red had it right...I hope. He also had it right when he said: "Hope is a dangerous thing. Hope can drive a man insane." Here's what I'm hoping for this weekend:

I hope we can keep Fast Willie Parker from going for two bills. If he runs wild, we're done. Their passing game isn't exactly impressive, but their running game sure is.

I hope the patchwork O-Line can keep the pressure off Cut and open up some holes for our dipshit tailback.

I hope Shanahan opens up the playbook for the passing game. This insane theory of "we can only run and throw a bunch of crappy swing passes and screen passes because we have to have 10 minute drives because our D sucks and can't get off the field" is a bunch of dogshit. Why exactly did you draft the kid with the cannon arm if you're having him throw nothing but seven yard slant and crossing patterns? Christ. Let the fuckin' kid show off the hose. You're coaching like you've still got Danny Kannell back there.

I hope Shanny keeps Stokely in the slot where he belongs. Starting the best slot receiver in the game on the outside two weeks ago was insane. Glenn Martinez is the truth.

I hope Tony Scheffler is utilized more. We need all the weapons we can find.

I hope the linebackers are as embarrassed with their performance to date as I am and show some pride. Hell, I hope this of the entire front seven rota.

I hope Champ can go.

I hope Simeon Rice gets run over by an RTD train.

I hope we can get a win and get this nightmare back on track.

I hope.

No comments: