Thursday, April 10, 2008

Here we fuckin' go again


The Godfather has chimed in on Cutler's criticisms of Brandon Marshall last week. Head over to the D-Post for the video. Looks and sounds like John may have had a couple of cocktails in him at the time. Hey, that's his right. If I was John Elway I'd be drunk 24-7 and nailing 25 year old's with giant fake bulbous tits, too.

Bottom line is that John feels that Brandon's injury isn't "that big of a deal" and that any criticsm leveled at him by Cutler should have been done in private.

Cut's response:

"If I would have known it was going to be such a big story and get picked up by the national media like it did, I probably would have chosen my words a little more carefully," and "John can say what he wants...I'm not about to disagree with John Elway, but I've said from Day One, we're not the same quarterback on or off the field"

Fair enough, from both parties. John Super Bowl MVP'd his way off into the sunset nearly a full decade ago. It's a different game now. Sometimes the only way to reach a dipshit teammate is to slap his face through the media. Which Cutler didn't even really do, but whatever.

So please, let's let this fucking story die already, ok? I don't want to read any more nonsense about what Floyd Little or Randy Gradishar or Goose Gonsoulin thinks about the situation. I don't want to hear Brandon Marshall's name again until he's ready to play. LET IT DIE.

No comments: