Monday, April 7, 2008

Sloooooooowwwwwwww

There's noting going down in Broncoland. Brandon Marshall got his cast off. Whoopdie-frickin'-doo.

Since it's boring as shit round here, I'm going to post maybe the most disturbing fan tribute video I've ever seen. It's some whack-job's poem about how much he loves Jay Cutler.

Topic: Good. Execution: Yes, someone execute this sick maniac.




I like at the end how he points out how not gay he is. This after mentioning how he'd like to be Jay's wife and how he's the only one that makes Jay moan. UGH

I feel disgusting. I need to take a shower.

6 comments:

Kyle said...

lmao

It is slow in Broncoland, for certain. At least I'm not as desperate for material as that guy.

Hercules Rockefeller said...

If I ever get this desperate for material, I'm going to just go ahead and shut the place down.

zapparulez said...

I was afraid to watch. I'm trying to keep my exposure to gayness at a low level. No need to unnecessarily uck myself out.

Bird said...

You know that guy is fucking around right???

Bird said...

Adam brown is my new best friend

Hercules Rockefeller said...

Maybe he's joking, but it's a joke taken way too far. Go take a look at the rest of his videos and his comments on his videos. All of them are creepy as shit.